Thursday, October 30, 2014

a new start

Welcome to the house 118 blog. I'm so excited about this new chapter of my blogging life.

I'm setting out with purpose and reasonable expectations. This blog is going to focus on the people and the things that I love. I am a full-time wife and mom who also happens to work as a part-time secretary, youth pastor's wife, and independent designer for Origami Owl. Yes, life is busy, but when everything is put in proper priority, it works! In fact, it works really well!

I love the life that I have been blessed with. I have a wonderful Savior and a wonderful family.

God has truly been good and I want to share bits and pieces of His goodness with you. You will catch some personal posts, some recipes, some family fun, some church-related articles, and a little bit of what touches my life.

My blog is not my priority so there may be some pretty long breaks between posts at times, but that just means I'm taking care of my number 1 priorities.

I look forward to my new blogging journey and would love for you to follow along and leave your own comments and ideas!

1 comment:

I love to read feedback from you! Leave your comments here.